It can take 15 business days to process a permit so schedule your construction with that in mind. Submitting all requested information with the original application helps ensure the quickest processing of your permit.
** Any earth disturbance over 1,000 sq ft including a building footprint of 1,000 sq ft or greater, requires an Engineered Stormwater Plan and a Grading Permit.
** Any earth disturbance over 5,000 sq ft requires a Stormwater Plan, Grading Permit and an Erosion and Sedimentation Plan issued by the MCCC.
** Any earth disturbance over 1 acre requires all of the above and the approval of PA DEP.
- Building Permit, for additions, alterations, new homes
- Burning Permit
- Complaint Form
- Contractor Registration
- Deck & Patio Permit Without Roof
- Driveway Permit
- Electrical permit
- Fence Zoning Permit
- Grading Permit
- Haulers Approved List
- Haulers Registration
- Haulers, Approved List
- Home Occupation Application
- Mechanical Permit
- On Lot Septic Pumping and Inspection Report
- Plumbing Application
- Rental Registration Form
- Re-Roofing permit
- Right to Know Policy
- Right to Know Request
- Sign Permit
- Subdivision and Land Development (SALDO) Application
- Subdivision and Land Development (SALDO) Waiver
- Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Permit
- Use & Occupancy Permit for exsting structures
- Use & Occupancy Permit, Residential Resale
- Utility Building Zoning Permit
- Zoning Hearing Board Application