Forms & Requests

Complaint & Concern
Do you have a complaint or concern you would like the Township to formally look into?
Email to:

Dormant EDU Request
Do you have a dormant EDU? Submit the request above to the Township to review your options.
*form should be notarized*

On-Lot Septic Pumping & Inspection Report
Do you have an on-lot system?
The Township requires proof of pumping & inspection every 3 years.
*If you are selling your home, pumping & inspection needs to be compliant*
Send reports to:

Park Reservation

Look into renting one of our park pavilions for your next social event! 

Township Administration Right-To-Know Request
You may request and view Lower Frederick Township Public Records. (fees may apply)
Right To Know Officer:  Jason Wager, Township Manager
Right to Know Policy

Appeals can be sent to:
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Office of Open Records
333 Market Street | 16th Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333

Sewer Certification Form
Is your home connected to public sewer?
If so and you are selling your home, the attached form needs to be completed and mailed to the Township Building. 

Volunteer Board Application
Looking to get involved in your community? Apply to be on our boards and committees!
Email application to: