July 5, 2022
Lower Frederick Township is Hiring:
- Part-time Administrative Assistant Position will provide varied assistance and administrative support to the Administration Department and other departments as needed. We are looking for a team member who has experience in customer service, accounting, bookkeeping and varied office software (Quick Books and Microsoft products). We expect this position to work approximately 16 hours per week. Part-time Administrative Assistant Position Job Description
- Full-time Public Works Position will work on the township roads, in the township parks, perform general maintenance on township equipment and work at the wastewater treatment plant. We are looking for a team member who currently holds a Class A or B CDL drivers license. Public Works employees work a minimum of 40 hours a week with expectations of also working some nights and weekends. Full-time Public Works Position Job Description
- If you are interested in employment with Lower Frederick Township please send a cover letter, resume and Employment Application to the Lower Frederick Township Manager at email@example.com.
- If you have any questions please call township at 610-287-8857.
- Hours are 7:00am to 3:00pm Monday thru Friday.
- Click Here to print an Employment Application.
- Applications are also available at the Township Office 8:30am to 4:30pm