It can take 15 business days to process a permit so schedule your construction with that in mind. Submitting all requested information with the original application helps ensure the quickest processing of your permit.
** Any earth disturbance over 1,000 sq ft including a building footprint of 1,000 sq ft or greater, requires an Engineered Stormwater Plan and a Grading Permit.
** Any earth disturbance over 5,000 sq ft requires a Stormwater Plan, Grading Permit and an Erosion and Sedimentation Plan issued by the MCCC.
** Any earth disturbance over 1 acre requires all of the above and the approval of PA DEP.
|2019 Fee Schedule|
- Alarm Subscriber Notification and Registration Form
- Building / Zoning Permit Packet– Includes applications for the following permits:
- Building / Zoning
- Burning Permit
- Complaint Form
- Deck & Patio Permit
- Driveway Permit
- Fence Zoning Permit
- Grading Permit
- Home Occupation Application
- On Lot Septic Pumping and Inspection Report
- Pavilion Reservation Request Form – Coble Park
- Rental Registration Form
- Re-Roofing permit
- A roofing permit is required if replacing decking or making truss/rafter repair.
- NO PERMIT is necessary if replacing shingle, paper or drip edge only.
- Right to Know Policy
- Road Opening / Highway Occupancy Permit Application
- Right to Know Request
- Sign Permit
- Subdivision and Land Development (SALDO) Application
- Subdivision and Land Development (SALDO) Waiver
- Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Permit
- Use & Occupancy Permit, Residential Resale, Single/Two Family Unit Dwelling
- Use & Occupancy Permit, Residential Resale, Multi-Family Dwelling
- Use & Occupancy Permit, Commercial-Industrl, Resale & Chage of Use/Tenant
- Utility Building Zoning Permit
- Vacation Home Security Check Request
- Zoning Hearing Board Application